Nam man prai by Ajarn Patana Effective? – AmuletsForum Talk

Home Forums Nam man prai by Ajarn Patana Effective? – AmuletsForum Talk

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Brooke 9 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

admin
    Keymaster

Has any body here tried Aj patana’s Nam man prai oil?
    Does it really work?? It is quite expensive.

May

I only have his lookkok, and it is efficient. Not certain of the NMP, everyone care to share a lot more? I am interested in that too.

Tim

Is it dangerous to use?

Claudine

Why do you want to use nam man prai??? I heard that nam man prai is incredibly robust for lo-ve and sexual attraction, but I have not attempted, interested to hear far more from others.

Cory

What is nam man prai?

Leon

If you have the budget, go for the best.

Clifton

His NMP is high priced for great motives, my friend had a chance to visit master final year and he donated 30,000 baht to master, and he was given a little bottle of nam man prai, this master patana seems to be in a position to study into minds, and my friend’s trip to Chiangmai last year was to discover excellent NMP, master knew promptly and took a bottle out for him ahead of he asked for it. My pal said the NMP is quite effective and not the identical as most other people NMP he had tried.

Christian

I have many NMP from different ajarns, luang phor, some works some don’t. Ajarn Patana’s NMP is one of the most expensive and also another NMP from Kruba Tammamuni which is as expensive. I have them all and tested them all.

Morgan

I have master patana NMP, I can say it is actual and powerful presence felt. Merely operates, at least I got what I asked for.

Brooke

Nam man prai can also use for wealth fetching, and assist to get in touch with in shoppers and aid you to convince shoppers conveniently. I have not tried AJ patana’s solutions, but I heard it is extremely excellent.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.